Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 2: Progress

Although in class the team began brainstorming ideas for the final project, again I have postponed my thoughts on it till next week as I am focusing on the WebDoc Review due next week.

Nonetheless, over the weekend that has just passed, the team decided upon crew roles and responsibilities. This process was determined as each member considered their strengths (which were noted from last semesters film production: 'Eternal Memory'.)

It can be concluded that, as I am creative and confident when it comes to directing and writing a script, I took on the role of Director and Script Writer. Furthermore, Sandra's familiarity with the camera and sound (from last semester) meant that she was happy to take on the role of Cinematographer and Sound Recordist.  Afiyat, on the other hand, feels that she has what it takes to be a producer and film editor, as she is also creative, therefore took on the role as Producer and Editor.

After further research on the responsibilities of each role, this factor will be finalised next week after we hand the first assessment in.

No comments:

Post a Comment