Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Break: Progress

Today, the team met at the Prince Centre at 12pm to begin filming. Once again filming was postponed as the Sandra, Afiyat and I felt that the script needed further attention. As a group, we all decided that the scenes and actors needed to be changed in order to create a more appealing and humourous production.

Originally, I had assigned Sam (who was replaced by Ali) to act in the first main scene: In the classroom; whilst Afiyat acted in the following scene: At the vending machine. To enhance the comedic mood throughout the story, the two actors were swapped: Afiyat acting in the first scene, while Ali hits the vending machine in anticipation in the following scene.

As a team, we also established that it will be hard to link the second main scene with the third (as they are two different locations) therefore I proposed that we link the scenes with an interface ( a black screen with text on it stating "Somewhere Across Town...").

Furthermore, throughout the caffeine consumption campaign, the team will be using 'ADRO MAN' (a superman like figure) as its mascot. Nonetheless, I suggested that instead of a voice over in each scene, Adro Man should present the facts.

These script changes have been made and we will be filming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment