Last night, Sandra the cinematographer and I filmed the final two scenes of the film. Upon arival to the gym I spoke with the manager and he signed the neccessary paperwork (including the Indemnity Form for the Site Visit and the Agreement for Use of the Site), while Sandra set the camera up. The gym had no V energy drinks left, so we changed the script, so that the character asks for a can of V but is handed a can of 'Slash' energy drink instead.
As we were mindful not to film anybody else in the shot (including other gym members), we had the difficulty of attempting to film as individuals were frequently walking on set. The first two takes were successful, however we shot a third (and we will choose which one to intergrate in the movie during post production editing).
The last scene, which features Sandra walking in too her home after a long day and consuming a cup of tea was shot within two takes. As Sandra was acting in this scene, I filmed her.
I also took it upon myself to get all Personal Release forms signed by the actors.
As a group we are officially in Post Production Stage and will edit during the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment