During the Easter break, I conducted an interview with The Marketing Director of Mercedes Benz, Josephine Maxwell. The aim of this interview was to obtain feedback from an industry professional on the Ideas that we had already eventuated.
I wanted to gain feedback on the team mascot which I originally suggested should take on a similar resemblance to Austin Powers, as his appearance was very suggestive of someone who could have possibly consumed one too many coffees in his life time.
Josephine’s suggested feedback was that this was indeed a great idea, as the teams mascot should be quirky and eye catching, as this is what our target market would best respond to. She proceeded to outline line that it is an industry trend now that mascots are given a superhero persona.
Along with this, I also took it upon myself to test out the Campaign name “Caffeine Curious” which we had initially decided to upon, though collectively as a group we weren’t 100% content with it. Josephine’s suggestion was that the chosen name was indeed average, and that we should continue the process to find a more alluring name. She suggested the tag line “Pure Adrenaline”, which I was extremely happy with and couldn’t wait to share it with the team.
The outcome of this interview was very successful and I believe will serve instrumental to the team’s success in the development of the short film.
No comments:
Post a Comment