Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 3: Progress Continued...

As previosusly mentioned, this week each group memeber finalised their role. After synthasing my research on my role I can affirm that my role inclines me to direct the making/production of the film. I must visualize the screenplay in order to control the film. It is my job to contribute through various artistic and dramatical aspects and also guide and direct the technical crew. Although I have most control, I dont have absolute creative control and will work with the group to finalise all decisions.

As the director, I am responsible for overseeing the creative aspects of film in regards to the tone appropriate for its audience. I have to discuss camera angles, lens effects, lighting and set design with the cinematographer. I am also involved in hiring crew members with the producer.

As I am taking on the role of the scriptwriter as well, I will be involved in writing the story as well as helping the cinematographer create the storyboard to illustrate sequences and concepts.

Essentially, as the script writer i will create concepts, narration and dialogues for the short film that will produced as part of our campaign. I will also be in charge of manipulating the script with the assistance of the producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment