During Monday's presentation, Toula and the class provided the group with constructive feedback regarding the film. Toula affirmed that we need to add various elements (eg. dialogue and exaggeration by actors) to create humor throughout the film.
Furthermore, the team considered that the films primary target audience is Gen Y as this category is composed of both females and males aged between 18-27 (1983–1992).
By finalizing the film's target audience, Sandra, Afiyat and I had the ability to brainstorm the distribution platforms that will be utilized. It has been concluded that the film will be distributed online, via youtube, facebook and the campaign website. I also suggested that the film should have physical presence (as it could be distributed via DVD and used as a promotional marketing tool).
By using this feedback, I was able to construct a draft script, which i will show the girls on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment