After handing in the first assessment, I could concentrate on the final assessment. This week the group established their company identity and finalised the campaign topic. After careful consideration the team affirmed that the film should be a platform used in the campaign. Therefore the film will illustrate the effects of high levels of caffeine among generation Y (as that is our campaign subject matter and target market).
Over the weekend I was watching CNN news and thought we could manipulate the format of a breaking news story(with marquee text at the bottom of the page). For homework, I will check UTS online for information that Toula has posted on Documentaries.
This week we also finalised our roles and responsibilities, after thorough research. I will be taking on the role of Producer and Script Writer, and will discuss what the roles entail in my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment